Monday, December 26, 2011

It's The Day After Christmas...... Is everyone as tired as I am???? Or are you just engrossed in new electronic devices?? I am both;tired, but really loving my latest toy. Iam writing this post on my IPad which is a gift from husband. Now I can share with you whereverr I am! This is great because next month we will be doing a Word Study on Hope. I believe this will be a great spiritual Focus on which to start the new year. I am praying that G-d will speak to your spirits and to your situation as you join me in this study. Prayer|: Precious and Almighty One, You Whose Exellence is unequaled, thank You for sending Your Son to us that we may No longer be subject to the power of darkness, but have a right to walk in fellowship with The Light of Perfe ction. Father, we ask that You would forgive us for all the things that we as a people have done that offend You. Forgive us for all the anger , bitterness and rage that grieve Your Spirit. Let us be reminded of The Love You sent in The Person of Your Son and let us walk in That Love. Amen. Be encouraged and be filled with Hope! Dr Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be encouraged or be an encourag-ER! Share your comments , questions & experiences here.